Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · December 9, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (South Central Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Short term.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Clean personal and professional background for quick credentialing.
- Our client has a immediate need, that will will lead to additional assignments for the right provider.
- Low Volume ER, nearby hospitals receive transfers.
- Additional assignments will likely be forthcoming.
- Location: South Central Ohio.
- 17 bed ER.
- Solo physician coverage supported by APP.
- This Ohio Community hospital requires ER coverage for Oct 29 through Oct 31.
- 7A to 7 P.
- Patient Volume: Approx 25,000 annual visits.
- Facility Type: Community Hospital.
- BE of BC.
- Drive in candidates preferred (approx 1 to 2 hours from Columbus).
- This requires Emergency or Family Medicine with ER experience.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 25.