Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · February 2, 2023
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Upper Sandusky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Industry leading programs and services.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with lifetime tail coverage.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital utilizes Epic for their EMR in the ED.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Current unrestricted Ohio state medical license and DEA.
- Single physician coverage and shifts from 8a-8p and 8p-8a, shifts are 12 or 24 hours.
- Third year residents accepted.
- 400 hours of Emergency Department Experience required over the last 2 years.
- Current Atls, Acls, Pals, Newborn Resuscitation.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a general medical and surgical facility.
- The annual ED volume is 7,900.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians needed for Wyandot Memorial Hospital in Upper Sandusky, OH!
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed hospital that provides services for Upper Sandusky, Ohio.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital was recognized and received the Healthgrades award in 2017 for Patient Safety Excellence.
- Independent Contractor status.
- The medical office building and hospital recently underwent a renovation project resulted in a redesign of 22,ing facilities and additions totaling 43,500 SF on three floors.
- 12 or 24 Hr.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Envision Physician Services