Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · February 27, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- 6 weeks to credential Drive-in Candidates Preferred .
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Trauma level III.
- Full support staff available .
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- StartDate: 03/01/2020Available Shifts: Regular 12 Pay Rate: $203 - 215.
- Will accept Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Boards.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- This little big town is known for its wide variety of events, entertainment and things to do like shopping, fishing, hunting, golf and more!
- 36K Annual Volume .
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Start as soon as credentialed .
- It takes you to over 50 food sites, giving you a little taste of Italy at every location.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- Emergency Physician Needed for Ongoing Coverage.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- You can also roam with the buffalo, check out classic Packard cars, drive Amish Country's back roads, ride the numerous bike trails, fish for bass or walleye, or tee off at 20 different golf courses.
- If you love embarking on a food adventure, be sure to visit the Italian Food Trail.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.