Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · January 22, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Electronic Medicine Records: Medhost.
- 6 weeks to credential Drive-in Candidates Preferred .
- If you love embarking on a food adventure, be sure to visit the Italian Food Trail.
- It takes you to over 50 food sites, giving you a little taste of Italy at every location.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- 36K Annual Volume .
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 12 Pay Rate: $203 - 215.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Trauma level III.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- This little big town is known for its wide variety of events, entertainment and things to do like shopping, fishing, hunting, golf and more!
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- You can also roam with the buffalo, check out classic Packard cars, drive Amish Country's back roads, ride the numerous bike trails, fish for bass or walleye, or tee off at 20 different golf courses.
- Start as soon as credentialed .
- Will accept Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Boards.
- Emergency Physician Needed for Ongoing Coverage.
- Full support staff available .
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on May 20.