Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Somc has received top honors from The Joint Commission and was named one of Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Places to Work in America.
- Friendly people, a low crime rate, a qualified workforce, great schools, beautiful surroundings and an affordable cost of living make Portsmouth a wonderful place to live.
- Home to the Shawnee State Forest with abundant fishing, hiking, mountain biking, and more.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- EMR Picis ED Pulsecheck.
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Portsmouth is the county seat of Scioto County and is one of the most picturesque regions in the state surrounded by rolling hills, lush hardwood forests and scenic waterways.
- 52,000 annual patient volume.
- Within 45 minutes of Marshall University.
- Southern Ohio Medical Center (Somc) is a 248-bed not-for-profit hospital providing emergency and surgical care as well as a wide range of other health-care services.
- The city of Portsmouth is approximately 80 miles south of Columbus and of Cincinnati, with easy access to major metropolitan areas in the Tri-State Region.
- Receiving the national gold standard for safety and health, Somc has been awarded the Voluntary Protection Program Star Designation.
- Located on the northern banks of the Ohio River.
- 33 private treatment rooms.
- OMC is the first hospital in the region to achieve the American Nurses Credentialing Center's highest honor, the Magnet recognition status.
- One of the oldest shipping ports on the Ohio River.
- By earning Voluntary Protection Program Star status, Somc is in the top 1 percent of hospitals nationwide in safety excellence.
- Fast track.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services