Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · July 31, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Portsmouth is the county seat of Scioto County and is one of the most picturesque regions in the state surrounded by rolling hills, lush hardwood forests and scenic waterways.
- Within 45 minutes of Marshall University.
- By earning Voluntary Protection Program Star status, Somc is in the top 1 percent of hospitals nationwide in safety excellence.
- 52,000 annual patient volume.
- Friendly people, a low crime rate, a qualified workforce, great schools, beautiful surroundings and an affordable cost of living make Portsmouth a wonderful place to live.
- Southern Ohio Medical Center (Somc) is a 248-bed not-for-profit hospital providing emergency and surgical care as well as a wide range of other health-care services.
- 33 private treatment rooms.
- Fast track.
- Located on the northern banks of the Ohio River.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Somc has received top honors from The Joint Commission and was named one of Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Places to Work in America.
- One of the oldest shipping ports on the Ohio River.
- OMC is the first hospital in the region to achieve the American Nurses Credentialing Center's highest honor, the Magnet recognition status.
- EMR Picis ED Pulsecheck.
- The city of Portsmouth is approximately 80 miles south of Columbus and of Cincinnati, with easy access to major metropolitan areas in the Tri-State Region.
- Home to the Shawnee State Forest with abundant fishing, hiking, mountain biking, and more.
- Receiving the national gold standard for safety and health, Somc has been awarded the Voluntary Protection Program Star Designation.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services