Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · December 9, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Friendly people, a low crime rate, a qualified workforce, great schools, beautiful surroundings and an affordable cost of living make Portsmouth a wonderful place to live.
- 52,000 annual patient volume.
- The city of Portsmouth is approximately 80 miles south of Columbus and of Cincinnati, with easy access to major metropolitan areas in the Tri-State Region.
- Located on the northern banks of the Ohio River.
- Southern Ohio Medical Center (Somc) is a 248-bed not-for-profit hospital providing emergency and surgical care as well as a wide range of other health-care services.
- Fast track.
- One of the oldest shipping ports on the Ohio River.
- Somc has received top honors from The Joint Commission and was named one of Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Places to Work in America.
- EMR Picis ED Pulsecheck.
- OMC is the first hospital in the region to achieve the American Nurses Credentialing Center's highest honor, the Magnet recognition status.
- Within 45 minutes of Marshall University.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Receiving the national gold standard for safety and health, Somc has been awarded the Voluntary Protection Program Star Designation.
- 33 private treatment rooms.
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Home to the Shawnee State Forest with abundant fishing, hiking, mountain biking, and more.
- Portsmouth is the county seat of Scioto County and is one of the most picturesque regions in the state surrounded by rolling hills, lush hardwood forests and scenic waterways.
- By earning Voluntary Protection Program Star status, Somc is in the top 1 percent of hospitals nationwide in safety excellence.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 5.