Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dayton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- OH is a very strong & viable state to practice medicine.
- City / State: Dayton, Miamisburg, Franklin, Middletown, Tory, Beavercreek, Xenia, Huber Heights, Kettering, Centerville and Eaton, Ohio.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible, new residents are encouraged.
- Procedures: Typical of Emergency Medicine.
- Position: Permanent or Independent Contractor, Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Trauma: Varies by facility, some are Level II and Level III.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Support Staff: RN's, NP/PA's, Tech's typical of an ED.
- Full Health and Welfare Package for an Employee.
- Foster Crown: Emergency Medicine Physician for Partnership in Ohio.
- Work as Either an Employee or Independent Contractor (IC's earn $225/hr.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Facility: Several emergency centers and hospitals.
- Early Signing Bonus for Residents of Another $20,000.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/placement into this outstanding emergency medicine private practice.
- 275,000 Starting Salary with $10,000 Productivity and $80,rong>.
- This Emergency Medicine opportunity offers you the ability to work as an Employee or Independent Contractor in southern Ohio.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Partnership Track = 2,rong>.
- No signing bonus and no benefit package.
- Partnership track = 2,000 hrs.
- 80,000 signing bonus.
- Perm Compensation: $275,000 annual salary, with $10,000 productivity bonus.
- Independent Contractor Compensation: $225/hourly rate.
- Job Number: OH1396.
- Additionally, an early singing bonus for new residents at $20,000.
- 1,680 Annual Hours is Considered a 1-FTE.
- Full and comprehensive health and welfare package offered.
- Facility Profile: Servicing 11-facilities locally.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Foster Crown, LLC.