Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · January 22, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dayton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Foster Crown: Emergency Medicine Physician for Partnership in Ohio.
- Trauma: Varies by facility, some are Level II and Level III.
- No signing bonus and no benefit package.
- Perm Compensation: $275,000 annual salary, with $10,000 productivity bonus.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible, new residents are encouraged.
- 1,680 Annual Hours is Considered a 1-FTE.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Work as Either an Employee or Independent Contractor (IC's earn $225/hr.
- Position: Permanent or Independent Contractor, Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Independent Contractor Compensation: $225/hourly rate.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/placement into this outstanding emergency medicine private practice.
- Support Staff: RN's, NP/PA's, Tech's typical of an ED.
- 275,000 Starting Salary with $10,000 Productivity and $80,rong>.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Facility: Several emergency centers and hospitals.
- Partnership track = 2,000 hrs.
- OH is a very strong & viable state to practice medicine.
- Early Signing Bonus for Residents of Another $20,000.
- 80,000 signing bonus.
- Procedures: Typical of Emergency Medicine.
- This Emergency Medicine opportunity offers you the ability to work as an Employee or Independent Contractor in southern Ohio.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Full and comprehensive health and welfare package offered.
- Job Number: OH1396.
- Full Health and Welfare Package for an Employee.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Partnership Track = 2,rong>.
- Additionally, an early singing bonus for new residents at $20,000.
- City / State: Dayton, Miamisburg, Franklin, Middletown, Tory, Beavercreek, Xenia, Huber Heights, Kettering, Centerville and Eaton, Ohio.
- Facility Profile: Servicing 11-facilities locally.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Jul 15.