Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They practice in the EDs at Riverside Methodist Hospital, Grant Medical Center, Dublin Methodist Hospital, and 7 freestanding EDs.
- Sub-specialty back up provided.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facilities.
- An extremely generous sign-on bonus is also available.
- This position offers a partnership track along with an incredible benefits package that includes generous CME allowance, company-subsidized health and dental insurance, a 100 percent company-paid health savings account, 401K and pension contribution, paid professional liability insurance with tail and much more.
- We ask that you be board certified or board prepared in Emergency Medicine.
- Mid-Ohio Emergency Services is a democratic physician-owned group formed in 1998.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, Ohio.
- Excellent company-subsidized benefits package.
- Sign-on bonus available.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 15.