Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Insertion of pulmonary artery pressure or arterial pressure monitoring catheters and thoracentesis.
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
- 14 shifts/month.
- Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel.
- This is Consultative Service.
- Dedicated pulmonary/ critical care specialists on.
- Essential skills include: insertion of central venous catheters.
- Paid Relocation.
- Mount Carmel Health System has a team of physicians and advance practice providers providing acute care coverage at night on our Mount Carmel East or Grove City Campuses.
- Growing hospital system.
- Dedicated Hospital Campus Assignment.
- Cover only ICU patients.
- Lumbar punctures, and endotracheal intubation.
- Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Mount Carmel Health System is seeking an BC/BE Internal Medicine/Critical Care Physician to cover nightshift in ICU on a dedicated hospital campus.
This perm job from Mount Carmel Health was last open on Sep 1.