Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Toledo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- RVU program.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
- This 26-bed ED sees 42,000 patient visits annually with 33 hours of physician coverage daily and 24-32 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Leadership stipend.
- A supportive C-site and excellent work-life balance will enhance your leadership role.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team as the Medical Director at Mercy St. Anne Hospital in Toledo, Ohio.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Double physician coverage.
- We are seeking a strong communicator who is compelled to lead and able to implement positive, patient-focused initiatives.
- Mercy St. Anne is a 100-bed hospital and part of the Mercy Health System.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Flexible schedule.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.