Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Toledo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- Sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team as the Medical Director at Mercy St. Anne Hospital in Toledo, Ohio.
- Leadership stipend.
- RVU program.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- A supportive C-site and excellent work-life balance will enhance your leadership role.
- This 26-bed ED sees 42,000 patient visits annually with 33 hours of physician coverage daily and 24-32 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Mercy St. Anne is a 100-bed hospital and part of the Mercy Health System.
- Double physician coverage.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- We are seeking a strong communicator who is compelled to lead and able to implement positive, patient-focused initiatives.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago