Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tiffin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Mercy Tiffin Hospital in Tiffin, Ohio.
- This 14-bed ED sees approximately 20,000 patient visits annually and offers 24 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Flexible schedule.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine or board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with a minimum of 2 years of Emergency Medicine experience.
- Sign-on bonus.
- The EMR is Epic.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago