Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tiffin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Mercy Tiffin Hospital in Tiffin, Ohio.
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- The EMR is Epic.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- This 14-bed ED sees approximately 20,000 patient visits annually and offers 24 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine or board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with a minimum of 2 years of Emergency Medicine experience.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.