Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cincinnati) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility sees 55,000 patient visits annually and the EMR is Epic.
- The Christ Hospital is currently looking for a board-certified Emergency Medicine trained Physician to join our team!
- Sign-on bonus.
- Double physician coverage.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail.
- Live and practice in a great family community!
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Enjoy excellent staffing and specialty back up support.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago