Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · December 4, 2023
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- "B+ rated community" &.8211.
- Ohio Emergency Medicine.
- Level 3 Trauma Center with 12 ED physicians, 6 advanced practitioners, and broad-based sub-specialty support.
- Live in/near Cleveland, with amenities like an international airport, professional sports, fine dining, and high-end shopping.
- Excellent public and private school options for children.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Replacing a retiring physician in Summer 2019.
- 10-hour shifts, flexible schedule, average 15 shifts/month.
- Spend your off-days boating, sailing, or fishing on Lake Erie.
- Please reference: EM 7889.
- Established group offering partnership track.
- Private group with High earning potential.
- Abem certified or eligible required.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago