Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ashtabula) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Ashtabula County Medical Center in Ashtabula, Ohio.
- Enhanced sign-on bonus available.
- Competitive hourly rate with night shift differential.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- IC status.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Clinicians are paid as independent contractors with a high hourly rate and night shift differential.
- Ashtabula is located on the coastline of Lake Erie, which is about 1 hour east of Cleveland, Ohio.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, or board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with prior EM experience.
- Options for health insurance.
- Ashtabula County Medical Center's emergency department treats approximately 33,500 patient visits per year, and is staffed with 32 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours per day of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago