Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ashtabula) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ashtabula County Medical Center's emergency department treats approximately 33,500 patient visits per year, and is staffed with 32 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours per day of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive hourly rate with night shift differential.
- Enhanced sign-on bonus available.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, or board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with prior EM experience.
- Options for health insurance.
- IC status.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Ashtabula County Medical Center in Ashtabula, Ohio.
- Ashtabula is located on the coastline of Lake Erie, which is about 1 hour east of Cleveland, Ohio.
- Clinicians are paid as independent contractors with a high hourly rate and night shift differential.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.