Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Findlay) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Medicine board certified physicians are preferred, but Family and Internal Medicine boarded clinicians, with ED experience will be considered.
- Opportunity to lead and grow.
- Active Hospital Medicine program.
- Full benefits including CME allowance.
- TeamHealth has an opportunity for a physician to lead our emergency department team at Blanchard Valley Hospital in Findlay, Ohio.
- Physician coverage is up to 40 hours daily with 20-30 hours of daily advanced practice clinician assistance and 20 hours of daily scribe support.
- TeamHealth will provide the support needed to help you reach your personal and professional goals.
- You will be responsible for assessing and implementing positive, patient-focused initiatives that are consistent with the vision of TeamHealth.
- We are seeking a talented and strong communicator, who is compelled to lead, a position to staff the facility now and mentor with the current director who will be retiring.
- Monthly administrative stipend.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Engaged team of specialists.
- The ED treats 39,000 patients a year and is a designated Level III Trauma Center.
- Scribes to reduce your administrative burden.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 10.