Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Findlay) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth will provide the support needed to help you reach your personal and professional goals.
- Engaged team of specialists.
- Opportunity to lead and grow.
- Physician coverage is up to 40 hours daily with 20-30 hours of daily advanced practice clinician assistance and 20 hours of daily scribe support.
- Full benefits including CME allowance.
- We are seeking a talented and strong communicator, who is compelled to lead, a position to staff the facility now and mentor with the current director who will be retiring.
- The ED treats 39,000 patients a year and is a designated Level III Trauma Center.
- Monthly administrative stipend.
- TeamHealth has an opportunity for a physician to lead our emergency department team at Blanchard Valley Hospital in Findlay, Ohio.
- Emergency Medicine board certified physicians are preferred, but Family and Internal Medicine boarded clinicians, with ED experience will be considered.
- Scribes to reduce your administrative burden.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Active Hospital Medicine program.
- You will be responsible for assessing and implementing positive, patient-focused initiatives that are consistent with the vision of TeamHealth.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago