Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · February 27, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Findlay) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an opportunity for a physician to lead our emergency department team at Blanchard Valley Hospital in Findlay, Ohio.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- You will be responsible for assessing and implementing positive, patient-focused initiatives that are consistent with the vision of TeamHealth.
- TeamHealth will provide the support needed to help you reach your personal and professional goals.
- The ED treats 39,000 patients a year and is a designated Level III Trauma Center.
- Scribes to reduce your administrative burden.
- Active Hospital Medicine program.
- Opportunity to lead and grow.
- Monthly administrative stipend.
- Full benefits including CME allowance.
- Emergency Medicine board certified physicians are preferred, but Family and Internal Medicine boarded clinicians, with ED experience will be considered.
- Physician coverage is up to 40 hours daily with 20-30 hours of daily advanced practice clinician assistance and 20 hours of daily scribe support.
- We are seeking a talented and strong communicator, who is compelled to lead, a position to staff the facility now and mentor with the current director who will be retiring.
- Engaged team of specialists.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 10.