Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · February 28, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Middleburg Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent contractor status with ability to join PEO for group Health insurance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Southwest General Health Center in Middleburg Heights, Ohio.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, or EM residency trained.
- All sub-specialties are represented, including case management in the ED 24-7, and Behavioral Assessment in the ED 16 hours per day.
- Middleburg Heights is located in Cuyahoga County located 17 miles from downtown Cleveland, Ohio.
- Southwest General has a beautifully designed, well run, 60-bed ED that is staffed with 45 hours of physician coverage.
- Strong nursing staff with excellent subspecialty back-up.
- Enhanced sign-on available for 3 year commitment.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Excellent compensation.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- This facility also runs triple clinician coverage during peak times, and 32 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage per day including 24 hours of scribes.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 10.