Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Middleburg Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent contractor status with ability to join PEO for group Health insurance.
- Middleburg Heights is located in Cuyahoga County located 17 miles from downtown Cleveland, Ohio.
- This facility also runs triple clinician coverage during peak times, and 32 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage per day including 24 hours of scribes.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Enhanced sign-on available for 3 year commitment.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, or EM residency trained.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Southwest General Health Center in Middleburg Heights, Ohio.
- All sub-specialties are represented, including case management in the ED 24-7, and Behavioral Assessment in the ED 16 hours per day.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Southwest General has a beautifully designed, well run, 60-bed ED that is staffed with 45 hours of physician coverage.
- Excellent compensation.
- Strong nursing staff with excellent subspecialty back-up.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago