Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · February 27, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mount Gilead) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, or Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with prior ED experience.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at OhioHealth Morrow County in Mt.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
- Morrow County is a community hospital committed to high-quality healthcare with compassion.
- Gilead is conveniently located about 45 minutes north of Columbus.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Gilead, Ohio.
- Comprehensive benefits offered including health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- The emergency department team handles about 10,000 patient visits per year with 24 hours of physician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 28.