Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mount Gilead) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Gilead, Ohio.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, or Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with prior ED experience.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Comprehensive benefits offered including health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at OhioHealth Morrow County in Mt.
- Gilead is conveniently located about 45 minutes north of Columbus.
- Morrow County is a community hospital committed to high-quality healthcare with compassion.
- The emergency department team handles about 10,000 patient visits per year with 24 hours of physician coverage.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago