Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Norwalk) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Clinicians are paid as independent contractors with an hourly rate of $250 per hour.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Fisher-Titus's emergency department treats approximately 27,00 patient visits per year, and is staffed with 24 hours of physician coverage and a minimum of 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage per day.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Fisher-Titus Medical Center in Norwalk, Ohio.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, or board certified in Primary Care with prior ED experience.
- IC status.
- Options for health insurance.
- High hourly rate.
- Norwalk is located about 1 hour west of Downtown Cleveland and is about a 30 minute drive from beautiful Lake Erie.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago