Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Norwalk) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Norwalk is located about 1 hour west of Downtown Cleveland and is about a 30 minute drive from beautiful Lake Erie.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- IC status.
- Flexible scheduling.
- High hourly rate.
- Fisher-Titus's emergency department treats approximately 27,00 patient visits per year, and is staffed with 24 hours of physician coverage and a minimum of 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage per day.
- Options for health insurance.
- Clinicians are paid as independent contractors with an hourly rate of $250 per hour.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Fisher-Titus Medical Center in Norwalk, Ohio.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, or board certified in Primary Care with prior ED experience.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 10.