Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive hourly rate with night shift differential.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Salem Regional Medical Center in Salem, Ohio.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine or board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with a minimum of 2 years of EM experience.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Salem is a community hospital committed to high-quality healthcare with compassion.
- Options for health insurance.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- IC status.
- The emergency department team handles about 24,000 patient visits per year with 26 hours of physician coverage and 10 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago