Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive hourly rate with night shift differential.
- The emergency department team handles about 24,000 patient visits per year with 26 hours of physician coverage and 10 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Flexible scheduling.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine or board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with a minimum of 2 years of EM experience.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Options for health insurance.
- IC status.
- Salem is a community hospital committed to high-quality healthcare with compassion.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Salem Regional Medical Center in Salem, Ohio.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 10.