Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Oregon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department leadership team as the Assistant Medical Director at Mercy St. Charles Hospital in Oregon, Ohio.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Physician and advanced practice clinician coverage using Epic makes this a comfortable place to work.
- This Level III Trauma Center sees 38,000 patient visits annually with excellent specialty back up.
- Double physician coverage.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Sign-on bonus.
- RVU program.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 10.