Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · February 27, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Oregon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Double physician coverage.
- This Level III Trauma Center sees 38,000 patient visits annually with excellent specialty back up.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Physician and advanced practice clinician coverage using Epic makes this a comfortable place to work.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department leadership team as the Assistant Medical Director at Mercy St. Charles Hospital in Oregon, Ohio.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- RVU program.
- Flexible schedule.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 10.