Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bellefontaine) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Mary Rutan Hospital in Bellefontaine, Ohio.
- This community hospital emergency department sees 19,000 patient visits annually and the EMR is Meditech.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- Join our team at this wonderful community hospital!
- Sign-on bonus.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine or board certified in Family Medicine with significant emergency medicine experience.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 10.