Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This community ED sees 22,000 patient visits annually with excellent specialty back up, and 10 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily make this a nice place to work.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine or board certified in Family Medicine with significant emergency medicine experience.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Wayne Hospital in Greenville, Ohio.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 10.