Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Findlay) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Thoughtful scheduling for work/life balance.
- This ED treats 40,000 patients a year with the support of engaged specialists and an active Hospital Medicine program so patients can receive high-quality emergent care.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Enjoy up to 40 hours of daily physician coverage, 20-30 hours of daily advanced practice clinician assistance and 20 hours of daily scribe support!
- TeamHealth has a rewarding opportunity available for a physician to join our emergency department team at Blanchard Valley Hospital in Findlay, Ohio.
- Your timing is right to receive a very generous sign-on bonus, competitive hourly rate with a quarterly incentive and a schedule that you and your family will appreciate.
- Emergency Medicine board certified or board eligible physicians are preferred, but Family and Internal Medicine boarded clinicians, with ED experience, will be considered at this level III trauma center.
- Enhanced sign-on bonus available.
- Scribes reduce your administrative burden.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.