Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · April 22, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Findlay) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Thoughtful scheduling for work/life balance.
- Emergency Medicine board certified or board eligible physicians are preferred, but Family and Internal Medicine boarded clinicians, with ED experience, will be considered at this level III trauma center.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Enjoy up to 40 hours of daily physician coverage, 20-30 hours of daily advanced practice clinician assistance and 20 hours of daily scribe support!
- Enhanced sign-on bonus available.
- This ED treats 40,000 patients a year with the support of engaged specialists and an active Hospital Medicine program so patients can receive high-quality emergent care.
- Scribes reduce your administrative burden.
- TeamHealth has a rewarding opportunity available for a physician to join our emergency department team at Blanchard Valley Hospital in Findlay, Ohio.
- Your timing is right to receive a very generous sign-on bonus, competitive hourly rate with a quarterly incentive and a schedule that you and your family will appreciate.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago