Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · March 25, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minimum 5 shifts per month accepted.
- Great Locations ongoing shifts all in same general area within hour and half drive.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- This is for several ER sites in Ohio.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Patient Volume: 7000-25000.
- Excellent health system that has been a true asset to the state of Ohio.
- They have several between Level 1- non designated trauma sites.
- Must be either Boarded ER or FM and have ER experience if FM.
- Will accept locums or permanent physicians.
- Location: Ohio.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.