Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · February 27, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is for several ER sites in Ohio.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Minimum 5 shifts per month accepted.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Great Locations ongoing shifts all in same general area within hour and half drive.
- Will accept locums or permanent physicians.
- Patient Volume: 7000-25000.
- Location: Ohio.
- Excellent health system that has been a true asset to the state of Ohio.
- They have several between Level 1- non designated trauma sites.
- Must be either Boarded ER or FM and have ER experience if FM.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Apr 26.