Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will accept locums or permanent physicians.
- Patient Volume: 7000-25000.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Great Locations ongoing shifts all in same general area within hour and half drive.
- Must be either Boarded ER or FM and have ER experience if FM.
- This is for several ER sites in Ohio.
- Minimum 5 shifts per month accepted.
- They have several between Level 1- non designated trauma sites.
- Location: Ohio.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Excellent health system that has been a true asset to the state of Ohio.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Apr 26.