Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be either Boarded ER or FM and have ER experience if FM.
- Excellent health system that has been a true asset to the state of Ohio.
- Will accept locums or permanent physicians.
- Great Locations ongoing shifts all in same general area within hour and half drive.
- Minimum 5 shifts per month accepted.
- Patient Volume: 7000-25000.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- They have several between Level 1- non designated trauma sites.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- This is for several ER sites in Ohio.
- Location: Ohio.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Apr 26.