Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · April 22, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Easy access to downtown Cleveland, international airport, professional sports, fine dining and high-end shopping &.8211.
- Outside Cleveland, OH.
- Replacing retiring physician in Summer 2019.
- Level 3 Trauma Center with 12 ED physicians, 6 advanced practitioners and broad-based sub-specialty support.
- 10 hour shifts, flexible schedule, average 15 shifts/month.
- Emergency Medicine.
- Private group with High earning potential.
- Abem certified or eligible required
Please reference: EM 7889.
- All in a diverse city without the hassles of traffic/crime and a much lower cost of living.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Established group offering partnership track.
- Lake Erie offers plenty of outdoors activities including boating, sailing and fishing.
- "B+ rated community" &.8211.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.