Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brunswick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Brunswick is conveniently located about 30 minutes south of downtown Cleveland!
- This 10,000 annual volume ED currently averages about 1 patients per hour and has a very experienced nursing staff to help keep things moving along.
- Sign-on and relocation incentive available.
- Candidates should be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine and prior administrative experience is preferred but not required.
- Southwest General's Brunswick Medical Center and 24-hour ED provides easy access to medical care as well as state-of-the-art technology for prompt, efficient diagnosis and treatment for the residents of Brunswick and surrounding communities.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team at University Hospital Southwest General - Brunswick Medical Center located in Brunswick, Ohio.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Competitive compensation plus leadership stipend.
- Benefits of working at SWG Brunswick include flexible scheduling, strong support staff and manageable patient load.
- Shifts are from 7:00 am - 3:00 pm, 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm and 11:00 pm - 7:00 am.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 1.