Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · February 15, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brunswick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates should be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine and prior administrative experience is preferred but not required.
- Competitive compensation plus leadership stipend.
- Southwest General's Brunswick Medical Center and 24-hour ED provides easy access to medical care as well as state-of-the-art technology for prompt, efficient diagnosis and treatment for the residents of Brunswick and surrounding communities.
- Shifts are from 7:00 am - 3:00 pm, 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm and 11:00 pm - 7:00 am.
- Brunswick is conveniently located about 30 minutes south of downtown Cleveland!
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team at University Hospital Southwest General - Brunswick Medical Center located in Brunswick, Ohio.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Benefits of working at SWG Brunswick include flexible scheduling, strong support staff and manageable patient load.
- This 10,000 annual volume ED currently averages about 1 patients per hour and has a very experienced nursing staff to help keep things moving along.
- Sign-on and relocation incentive available.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago