Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · April 22, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Willard) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The emergency department team handles about 10,000 patient visits per year with 24 hours of physician coverage.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Candidates should be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, or Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with prior ED experience.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Mercy Willard Hospital in Willard, Ohio.
- Malpractice insurance is provided.
- Willard Hospital is a community hospital committed to high-quality healthcare with compassion.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago