Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Willard) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice insurance is provided.
- Competitive compensation.
- Candidates should be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, or Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with prior ED experience.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- The emergency department team handles about 10,000 patient visits per year with 24 hours of physician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Mercy Willard Hospital in Willard, Ohio.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Willard Hospital is a community hospital committed to high-quality healthcare with compassion.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.