Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cincinnati) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer a lucrative production based compensation structure, full partnership with no buy-in, full benefits, equitable scheduling and the opportunity to have a voice in your new practice.
- Is an Independent, Physician owned and managed Group serving the Greater Cincinnati Area since 1984.
- Full benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, and CME.
- Our commitment to staffing exclusively with Board Certified/Board Eligible emergency physicians has created uniformity in the quality of care and medical oversight that we provide.
- We are currently seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine Residency Trained Physicians for full-time opportunities with our group.
- Our group, Qualified Emergency Specialists, Inc.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Cincinnati, OH.
- Clinical Partnerships with Xavier University and Cincinnati Reds.
- This standard of care, combined with strong corporate leadership, allows Qesi to maintain excellent relationships with our affiliated hospitals.
- 5 Emergency Departments and 2 Clinical Decision Units.
- Staff of 45 Physicians and 33 Advanced Practice Clinicians.
- We are aligned with TriHealth, the regional leader in integrated healthcare delivery.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.