Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Middletown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth is currently seeking a full-time board certified Emergency Medicine physician to join us at Atrium Medical Center in Middletown, Ohio.
- Double physician coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Middletown is conveniently located between Cincinnati and Dayton.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Atrium offers 50 hours of physician coverage daily and 40 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 21.