Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Middletown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- TeamHealth is currently seeking a full-time board certified Emergency Medicine physician to join us at Atrium Medical Center in Middletown, Ohio.
- Double physician coverage.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Middletown is conveniently located between Cincinnati and Dayton.
- Atrium offers 50 hours of physician coverage daily and 40 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Excellent benefits package.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago