Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · March 25, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Middletown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Double physician coverage.
- Middletown is conveniently located between Cincinnati and Dayton.
- Flexible schedule.
- Atrium offers 50 hours of physician coverage daily and 40 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth is currently seeking a full-time board certified Emergency Medicine physician to join us at Atrium Medical Center in Middletown, Ohio.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 21.