Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lima) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR.
- We are building a talented and motivated team to launch an Emergency Medicine residency program and need full-time Abem Emergency Physicians to work clinically and/or join as core faculty.
- Clinicians chart with Epic and scribes assist for 64 hours each day.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Rita's Medical Center in Lima, Ohio.
- Impressive compensation, excellent benefits and sign-on potential.
- St. Rita's ED is a Level II Trauma Center experiencing an annual patient volume of 60,000, and an admission rate at 25%. Additionally, 56 hours of physician coverage and 48 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage are scheduled daily.
- St. Rita's Medical Center is the largest hospital and a part of the prestigious Mercy Health System within a 70-mile radius of Lima adjacent to I-75.
- New EM residency.
- Scheduling occurs 1 months in advance.
- Scribe coverage.
- This newer facility is designed with safety and efficiency in mind and is managed by a supportive and hands-on Medical Director.
- Continuing medical education allowance.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 3.