Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 20, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lima) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are building a talented and motivated team to launch an Emergency Medicine residency program and need full-time Abem Emergency Physicians to work clinically and/or join as core faculty.
- St. Rita's ED is a Level II Trauma Center experiencing an annual patient volume of 60,000, and an admission rate at 25%. Additionally, 56 hours of physician coverage and 48 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage are scheduled daily.
- This newer facility is designed with safety and efficiency in mind and is managed by a supportive and hands-on Medical Director.
- Scribe coverage.
- Impressive compensation, excellent benefits and sign-on potential.
- New EM residency.
- Scheduling occurs 1 months in advance.
- Clinicians chart with Epic and scribes assist for 64 hours each day.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Rita's Medical Center in Lima, Ohio.
- St. Rita's Medical Center is the largest hospital and a part of the prestigious Mercy Health System within a 70-mile radius of Lima adjacent to I-75.
- Continuing medical education allowance.
- Epic EMR.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago