Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lima) is for an academic medical center.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided.
- We are building a talented and motivated team to launch an Emergency Medicine residency program and need a full-time Emergency Physician to join as core faculty.
- Continuing medical education allowance.
- St. Rita's Medical Center is the largest hospital and a part of the prestigious Mercy Health System.
- Scheduling occurs 1 months in advance.
- This newer facility is designed with safety and efficiency in mind and is managed by a supportive and hands-on Medical Director.
- Academic opportunities available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Rita's Medical Center in Lima, Ohio.
- Scribe coverage.
- St. Rita's ED is a Level II Trauma Center experiencing an annual patient volume of 60,000, and an admission rate at 25%. Additionally, 56 hours of physician coverage and 48 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage are scheduled daily.
- Clinicians chart with Epic and scribes assist for 64 hours each day.
- Impressive compensation and excellent benefits.
- It is located within a 70-mile radius of Lima adjacent to I-75.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 27.