Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lima) is for an academic medical center.
- Scheduling occurs 1 months in advance.
- This newer facility is designed with safety and efficiency in mind and is managed by a supportive and hands-on Medical Director.
- Scribe coverage.
- Continuing medical education allowance.
- It is located within a 70-mile radius of Lima adjacent to I-75.
- St. Rita's ED is a Level II Trauma Center experiencing an annual patient volume of 60,000, and an admission rate at 25%. Additionally, 56 hours of physician coverage and 48 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage are scheduled daily.
- Impressive compensation and excellent benefits.
- We are building a talented and motivated team to launch an Emergency Medicine residency program and need a full-time Emergency Physician to join as core faculty.
- Academic opportunities available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Rita's Medical Center in Lima, Ohio.
- Clinicians chart with Epic and scribes assist for 64 hours each day.
- St. Rita's Medical Center is the largest hospital and a part of the prestigious Mercy Health System.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 27.