Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · February 28, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Marysville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is in close proximity to both collegiate and professional sports, and in a family friendly community.
- This is a 21,000 volume ED.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
- Benefits available.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Abem or Aboem.
- Memorial Health offers 26 hours of physician coverage and 16 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Health in Marysville, Ohio.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 5.