Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Fairborn) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- All employees must adhere to the Cape Fox Corporation Ethics and Compliance policy and promote a culture that is conducive to Ethical conduct and compliance.
- Subsequent to obtaining a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree, a candidate must have had at least 1 year of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting (i.
- Such direction and interaction will adhere to Government and professional clinical standards and accepted clinical protocols.
- Certification: Board eligible or board certified as required in the TO.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Prescribe and administer medications as appropriate, Secure and maintain adequate intravenous access by peripheral and by central routes.
- Emergency Room Physicians doctors must treat a range of life-threatening conditions in a very short time span, often with little or no information about patients or the causes of their conditions.
- They will accept any state MD/DO license.
- Dispatch and provide medical control for ambulances in accordance with MTF procedures.
- This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association.
- Association of American Medical Colleges.
- Cricothyrotomy (needle and surgical).
- A fellowship program involves advanced training (beyond residency training) in a given medical specialty in either a clinical or research setting in a hospital or an institution accredited in the United States for such training.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (Rcpsc), College of Family Physicians of Canada (Cfpc).
- Be capable of performing the full range of emergency medicine services to include the ability and experience to adequately diagnose and treat diseases and injuries.
- Stabilize and evaluate cervical spine injuries as appropriate, Lumbar puncture, Pericardiocentesis, Removal of foreign bodies as appropriate.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- A residency program involves training in a specialized field of medicine in a hospital or an institution accredited for training in the specialty by an appropriate accrediting body.
- Self-motivated with minimal oversight.
- Descriptions of such programs are described below.
- The Emergency Room Physicians provide medical treatment to patients requiring acute and life-saving care.
- Some travel may be required.
- Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education and the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (Acgme) at the time the degree was obtained (e.
- A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school must provide education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States.
- Internal medicine, surgery, general practice, obstetrics-gynecology, and pediatrics).
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- Evidence of equivalency to accredited schools in the United States is demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country, or successful completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination.
- Splint and stabilize traumatic injuries to extremities, Administer intravenous, intramuscular and subcutaneous injections.
- Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling.
- Accompany emergency services technicians on ambulance runs when indicated by the nature of the emergency and in accordance with MTF leadership guidance and MTF procedures.
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion of an internship and residency program (corresponding to the specialty required in the TO) which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association.
- Draw arterial blood gases for evaluation and interpret results, Suture or staple simple and multilayered lacerations.
- Ability to work on computer for long periods.
- An internship program involves broadly based clinical practice in which physicians acquire experience in treating a variety of medical problems under supervision (e.
- Degree: Doctor of Medicine (M.
- Incision and drainage Nail Trephination, Sling or swath of injuries, Bandage, Reduce dislocations and fractures when appropriate.
- D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.
- Sit or Stand throughout a regular work day.
- A 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in a hospital or an institution accredited for such training).
- Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions.
- Nasal/tracheal intubation.
- Perform emergency room procedures compatible with the MTF operations capacity, supplies and equipment.
- Liaison Committee on Medical Education.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Fairborn, OH.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training, experience, and privileges.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- In addition, 24 month experience within the last 36 months must be in Emergency Medicine-Physician.
- These activities may include giving lectures to the residents, clinically supervising residents and mentoring of residents.
- Technically proficient in directing and teaching other medical staff, providing educational lectures and participating in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Selected screening ultrasound exams.
- Deliver newborn/perform emergency vaginal deliveries, Perform venous punctures for lab studies and interpret results.
- Any suspicious activity or behavior must be reported to a manager, Ethics Officer of Cape Fox Corporation.
- Cape Fox/Concentric Methods is accepting resumes for an energetic Emergency Room Physician to provide full time services to our deserving Air Force and their families working in a state of the art healthcare facility alongside a terrific team of Providers and ancillary staff.
- Secure and maintain an adequate airway, by such means as: oral airways.
- Oral tracheal intubation.
- Participates in educational activities involving residents when required.
- Diagnostic Peritoneal Lavage (DPL), Bladder cauterization, NG/OG tubes, Local anesthesia, Restraints, Procedural sedation.
- Such programs are in hospitals or other institutions accredited for internship training an appropriate accrediting body.
- Remove sutures, surgical staples, Tube thoracotomy, Open thoracotomy.
- For purposes of this requirement, graduate training programs include only those internship, residency, and fellowship programs that are approved by accrediting bodies recognized within the United States or Canada.
- Education: Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada.
- Perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the MTF.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted MD/DO license to practice medicine in any of the 50 states.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago