Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · June 24, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Shifts: 14-15 shifts per month.
- Excellent opportunity for a BE/BC Emergency Medicine physician to join a practice in northeast Ohio in Canton/Akron area.
- The ER is a non-trauma community hospital with 35k - 40k visits a year.
- Relocation: Yes.
- Sign On/Retention Bonus: Yes.
- Additional ER coverage includes midlevel providers.
- Healthcare Benefits: Provided.
- Malpractice/Liability Insurance: Covered by the Practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Pension Plan: 401(k) with match.
- Compensation: Competitive.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago