Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Upper Sandusky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality of Life.
- Current unrestricted Ohio state medical license and DEA.
- It was named "Upper" because it is located on the upper reaches of the Sandusky River.
- Carey Chamber of Commerce.
- 400 hours of Emergency Department experience required over the last 2 years.
- The City of Upper Sandusky is the county seat of Wyandot County, Ohio, which is located along the Sandusky River.
- Surrounding communities include Carey, Sycamore, Nevada, Harpster, Marseilles, Kirby and Wharton.
- With lifetime tail coverage.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians for Wyandot Memorial Hospital in Upper Sandusky, OH.
- Wyandot County Visitors Bureau.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Single physician coverage and shifts from 8a-8p and 8p-8a, shifts are 12 or 24 hours.
- Industry leading programs and services.
- The citizens of Upper Sandusky take pride in the fact that we have a small town, friendly atmosphere & that we welcome growth in the areas of industry, technology & recreation at the same time.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Quality people.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Physician Benefits:.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital was recognized and provided with the Healthgrades award in 2017 for Patient Safety Excellence.
- The medical office building and hospital recently underwent a renovation project resulted in a redesign of 22,ing facilities and additions totaling 43,500 SF on three floors.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed hospital that provides services for Upper Sandusky, Ohio.
- The City takes its name from an earlier Wyandot Indian village of the same name, which was located nearby.
- Quality care.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital utilizes Healthland Centriq for their EMR in the ED.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- The population was 6,596 at the 2010 census.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- This publicly held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Upper Sandusky is rich in history.
- 12 or 24 Hr.
- The annual ED volume is 7,900.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Third year residents accepted.
- Upper Sandusky Chamber of Commerce.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a general medical and surgical facility.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Current Atls, Acls, Pals, Newborn Resuscitation.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services