Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · June 24, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Upper Sandusky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed hospital that provides services for Upper Sandusky, Ohio.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Surrounding communities include Carey, Sycamore, Nevada, Harpster, Marseilles, Kirby and Wharton.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Quality people.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- The City of Upper Sandusky is the county seat of Wyandot County, Ohio, which is located along the Sandusky River.
- Carey Chamber of Commerce.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital was recognized and provided with the Healthgrades award in 2017 for Patient Safety Excellence.
- This publicly held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital utilizes Healthland Centriq for their EMR in the ED.
- The citizens of Upper Sandusky take pride in the fact that we have a small town, friendly atmosphere & that we welcome growth in the areas of industry, technology & recreation at the same time.
- Third year residents accepted.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Single physician coverage and shifts from 8a-8p and 8p-8a, shifts are 12 or 24 hours.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Current unrestricted Ohio state medical license and DEA.
- The population was 6,596 at the 2010 census.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a general medical and surgical facility.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Current Atls, Acls, Pals, Newborn Resuscitation.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- 400 hours of Emergency Department experience required over the last 2 years.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- The City takes its name from an earlier Wyandot Indian village of the same name, which was located nearby.
- 12 or 24 Hr.
- Upper Sandusky Chamber of Commerce.
- Wyandot County Visitors Bureau.
- Quality care.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- With lifetime tail coverage.
- Industry leading programs and services.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Upper Sandusky is rich in history.
- The medical office building and hospital recently underwent a renovation project resulted in a redesign of 22,ing facilities and additions totaling 43,500 SF on three floors.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Physician Benefits:.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Quality of Life.
- It was named "Upper" because it is located on the upper reaches of the Sandusky River.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians for Wyandot Memorial Hospital in Upper Sandusky, OH.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- The annual ED volume is 7,900.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services