Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Upper Sandusky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The City takes its name from an earlier Wyandot Indian village of the same name, which was located nearby.
- Carey Chamber of Commerce.
- It was named "Upper" because it is located on the upper reaches of the Sandusky River.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN.
- Quality of Life.
- Current Atls, Acls, Pals, Newborn Resuscitation.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- The medical office building and hospital recently underwent a renovation project resulted in a redesign of 22,ing facilities and additions totaling 43,500 SF on three floors.
- This publicly held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Upper Sandusky Chamber of Commerce.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians for Wyandot Memorial Hospital in Upper Sandusky, OH.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital was recognized and provided with the Healthgrades award in 2017 for Patient Safety Excellence.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- The population was 6,596 at the 2010 census.
- Wyandot County Visitors Bureau.
- The annual ED volume is 7,900.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Third year residents accepted.
- The citizens of Upper Sandusky take pride in the fact that we have a small town, friendly atmosphere & that we welcome growth in the areas of industry, technology & recreation at the same time.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a general medical and surgical facility.
- With lifetime tail coverage.
- Single physician coverage and shifts from 8a-8p and 8p-8a, shifts are 12 or 24 hours.
- The City of Upper Sandusky is the county seat of Wyandot County, Ohio, which is located along the Sandusky River.
- Physician Benefits:.
- Quality care.
- 400 hours of Emergency Department experience required over the last 2 years.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Current unrestricted Ohio state medical license and DEA.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed hospital that provides services for Upper Sandusky, Ohio.
- Surrounding communities include Carey, Sycamore, Nevada, Harpster, Marseilles, Kirby and Wharton.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital utilizes Healthland Centriq for their EMR in the ED.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Industry leading programs and services.
- 12 or 24 Hr.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Upper Sandusky is rich in history.
- Quality people.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Competitive hourly rates.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 27.