Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Upper Sandusky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 400 hours of Emergency Department experience required over the last 2 years.
- Third year residents accepted.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Current unrestricted Ohio state medical license and DEA.
- The annual ED volume is 7,900.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- The population was 6,596 at the 2010 census.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Surrounding communities include Carey, Sycamore, Nevada, Harpster, Marseilles, Kirby and Wharton.
- It was named "Upper" because it is located on the upper reaches of the Sandusky River.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a general medical and surgical facility.
- Single physician coverage and shifts from 8a-8p and 8p-8a, shifts are 12 or 24 hours.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Carey Chamber of Commerce.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Upper Sandusky is rich in history.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- The City takes its name from an earlier Wyandot Indian village of the same name, which was located nearby.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- 12 or 24 Hr.
- The citizens of Upper Sandusky take pride in the fact that we have a small town, friendly atmosphere & that we welcome growth in the areas of industry, technology & recreation at the same time.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Physician Benefits:.
- With lifetime tail coverage.
- The City of Upper Sandusky is the county seat of Wyandot County, Ohio, which is located along the Sandusky River.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- The medical office building and hospital recently underwent a renovation project resulted in a redesign of 22,000 SF to existing facilities and additions totaling 43,500 SF on three floors.
- Wyandot County Visitors Bureau.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Industry leading programs and services.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital was recognized and provided with the Healthgrades award in 2017 for Patient Safety Excellence.
- Upper Sandusky Chamber of Commerce.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed hospital that provides services for Upper Sandusky, Ohio.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality of Life.
- Current Atls, Acls, Pals, Newborn Resuscitation.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital utilizes Healthland Centriq for their EMR in the ED.
- This publicly held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality people.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians for Wyandot Memorial Hospital in Upper Sandusky, OH.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Quality care.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services