Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lima) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- St. Rita's continues to be the region's leader in medical care.
- There are 56 hours of Physician Coverage per day, and 48 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage per day, with multiple back up sub-specialty services offered.
- St. Rita's Medical Center is the largest hospital within a 70-mile radius of Lima and has additional treatment facilities in Lima on the East & West Side, in Glandorf, Delphos and Wapakoneta plus the Occupational Health Center in Lima.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Emergency Department team at St. Rita's Medical Center in Lima, Ohio.
- St. Rita's Medical Center is a Level II Trauma Center seeing an annual patient volume of 60,000, an admission rate at 25%, and utilize Epic.
- This position includes malpractice and tail coverage provided by TeamHealth along with an employed practiced model.
- The Emergency Department has 46 beds and clinicians see an average of two patients per hour.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago