Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Warren ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME Reimbursement.
- 401k with Match.
- Volume of 40,000 with 21 beds.
- The outdoor activities are endless.
- Incentive Programs.
- Conveniently located between Cleveland and Pittsburgh, St. Joseph Warren Hospital is seeking full and part-time EM Physicians.
- Paid Health, Dental & Vision Plan.
- Life Insurance.
- Physician double coverage with 24 hour MLP coverage - independent practice.
- Long & Short Term Disability.
- Our Docs are also invited to participate in many of the sporting events that we sponsor such as the Indian, Brown, Cavalier games and of course our appreciation day at Cedar Point!
- Teaching Stipend given from the hospital.
- When you're off you can take in Alpine or Cross Country Skiing, hike through the many Metro Parks Cleveland has to offer.
- Compensation is competitive.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Let's not forget sailing in the summer on Lake Erie.
- Medical Malpractice with "tail".
- Home to the Aobem EM Residency Program.
- Level III Trauma Center.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Island Medical Management