Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Napoleon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Henry County Community Hospital is a critical access facility that is Join Commission-accredited, 25-bed (3-ICU.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Anchoring the historic business district is the massive Henry County Courthouse, located on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- The 10-bed ED (1 is trauma designated) provides services 24/7 (no fast track).
- Henry County Hospital provides quality healthcare and wellness services while emphasizing patient-centered care and excellent customer service.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Of 9,300 residents sits on the magnificent Maumee River.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Located in Northwest Ohio, the City of Napoleon is the county seat of Henry County.
- 5-OB) hospital that provides services for Napoleon, Ohio.
- Current, unrestricted Ohio medical license and DEA.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality people.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- E nvision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians needed in Napoleon, OH!
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- EMR- Healthland & Dictation.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Quality care.
- 12 or 24-hour shifts (8-8).
- With an annual ED volume of 9,000, Henry County Hospital is a charitable, not-for-profit community hospital offering a broad range of primary, acute, and rehabilitative services to the residents of Henry County and the surrounding areas.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or General Surgery.
- This excellent resource serves as a terrific venue for recreational boating, fishing and water skiing.
- Quality of Life.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Physician Benefits.
- 400 hours of ED experience in the last 2 years.
- Napoleon, founded in 1834, is home to many beautifully restored homes in its quiet neighborhoods, in addition to a vibrant downtown business district.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services