Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · October 22, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Marietta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Health System.
- Excellent benefits package for individuals and family including health, dental and vision coverage at no premium, 403b-50% match up to 6% of salary, 457 b, malpractice coverage, and long-term disability (a detailed benefits summary is available upon request).
- Residency Program-18 EM residents (6 per class).
- This specialist provides immediate recognition, evaluation, care, stabilization, and disposition of a generally diversified population of adult and pediatric patients in response to acute illness and injury.
- Our Emergency medicine team provides service to a population base of around 250,000 in the Mid-Ohio Valley.
- We work in innovative ways to meet the healthcare challenges of today while preparing for the health needs of our communities in the future.
- Our dedicated physicians, nurses, technicians and support staff work to provide compassionate, patient-centered care with some of the most advanced technology and treatment options available in healthcare today.
- Memorial Health System is seeking a highly motivated Emergency Medicine Physician to join an excellent team.
- This position will focus on the immediate decision making and action necessary to prevent death or any further disability both in the pre-hospital setting by directing emergency medical technicians and in the emergency department.
- 135 hours per month or 1620 per year.
- 48,000 visits per year-Marietta Campus.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- We are comprised of a network of two hospitals and outpatient service sites.
- The Memorial Health System is a 200-bed not-for-profit community health system.
- 30,000 visits per year-Belpre Campus*free standing.
- The health system is governed by a volunteer board of community members that are committed to providing comprehensive services that meet the needs of our region.
- Emergency Medicine-Hospital Employed.
- 10 and 12 hour shifts~12 shifts per month.
- Level 3 trauma center.
- 5,000 annual CME.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Marietta, OH.
- Signing Bonus, Relocation, Educational Loan Repayment.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago