Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · October 22, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (West Central Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are a nationwide, Physician-led, healthcare recruiting agency that helps Physicians to find the right job opportunities by working closely with healthcare facilities to cover gaps in their staffing needs.
- Concierge-level travel arrangements.
- Start Date: Asap.
- If you are a Physician considering ER Locum Tenens work, we would like to speak with you about our immediate opening for an Emergency Medicine Physician in West Central Ohio.
- Need comfort level with procedures (central lines, chest tubes, intubations, etc.
- Annual ED Volume: 27,000.
- It all adds up to a great assignment experience for our Physicians!
- Flexible scheduling.
- Current OH License required.
- Backup includes: After Hours Clinic, Cardiology, CCU, ENT, Family Birthing Center, FM, Gastroenterology, GS, Geri-Psych, Hospitalist, IM, Women's Center, OB/GYN, Ortho, Peds, Radiology (including CT, MRI, and Portable Ultrasound), TeleStroke, Urology.
- About Locum Connections.
- EM or Primary Specialty BC/BE with current Acls and Pals Certifications and 2 years previous EM experience required.
- Hospital looks amazing - well maintained with renovation and equipment upgrades.
- A competitive compensation package.
- EMR Documentation: Medhost with Dolby voice dictation.
- ED Physician responds to in-house codes.
- An experienced and responsive.
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage Daily (7a-7p and 7p-7a).
- Solid credentialing services.
- 24 hours of NP/PA Coverage Daily (9ap-9p and 1p-1a).
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Locum Connections