Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Toledo) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Partnership track opportunity with partners making $500,000+.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance provided.
- Medical scribes provided.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunity.
- Established in 2001 this group was founded to provide high quality and cost-effective care throughout the Northwest Ohio area.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Toledo, OH.
- Excellent retirement package with employer matched contribution.
- Competitive hourly rates that escalate until partner is made.
- Flexible scheduling for the physicians.
- Established Emergency Medicine group is looking for an Emergency Medicine Physician to join a well-respected and growing practice.
- 7 on/ 7 off schedule for 14 shifts a month.
- Partnership Track with Top-End Earnings.
- Comprehensive benefits include paid malpractice insurance, health benefits and continuing medical education.
- 5 Weeks of paid time and Continuing Medical Education day's dollars.
- Toledo, OH.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago