Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Founded in 1951, Clinton Memorial Hospital has grown to a 124-bed facility with an emergency room equipped with advanced medical technology.
- Clinton County is home to a wide variety of family-friendly entertainment including year-round festivals, musical performances at the historic Murphy Theatre and state parks.
- Excellent physician leadership.
- MedHost EMR.
- 32 hours/day physician coverage (7a-7p, 1p-9p, 7p-7a).
- Cities like Cincinnati, Columbus and Dayton are within a one hour drive.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Wilmington is located in southwestern Ohio, close to the border of Indiana and Kentucky.
- 32,000 projected annual patient visits.
- NEW competitive compensation package valued at $335,000+.
- 28 hours/day APP coverage.
- 16-bed ED, 6-bed Fast Track.
- Clinton Memorial Hospital is a community healthcare provider, a Regional Health System that makes a difference in peoples' lives every day.
- Clinton County hosts equestrian events, dog shows, pheasant hunting and sporting events.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services